CAST IRON LANTERN SCONCE K6K4-2 1090mm heigh
A superior of high quality Victorian style outside lantern sconce made from cast iron built for years of trusty and reliable service.
Construction and protection
1. Cast iron castings are made of gray cast iron GG-15 or GG-20. After proper treatment of the elements (turning, milling, drilling, threading) are made indeﬁnitely.
On the basis of the lower lampshade, the frame is placed. Depending on the light source, it can be E-27 or E-40.
Luminaires with a metal halide and sodium light source are equipped with ignition systems from VOSSLOH SCHWABE products.
Anticorrosive protection of the product.
- painting with undercoat by dipping
- painting with topcoat by dipping
- painting with the surface paint product with a brush after folding
- standard color RAL 9005, semi-gloss
- other colors from the RAL palette are also available
Production and delivery lead time up to 1-2 weeks.
Please contact us about product availability and your requirements.