VICTORIAN MEDIUM LANTERN S3K300 1930mm height
A superior of high quality Victorian style outside medium lantern made from cast iron built for years of trusty and reliable service.
Construction and protection
Cast iron castings are made of gray cast iron GG-15 or GG-20. After proper machining of elements (turning, milling, drilling, threading), the indentation is folded. On the basis of the lower lampshade, the frame is placed.
The luminaires can be equipped with LED light sources, energy-saving incandescent lamps, on metal halide or sodium demand with an ignition system.
Luminaires with a metal halide and sodium light source are equipped with ignition systems from VOSSLOHSCHWABE products.
- anticorrosive protection of the product.
- painting with undercoat by dipping
- painting with topcoat by dipping
- painting with the surface paint product with a brush after folding
- standard color RAL 9005, semi-gloss
- other colors from the RAL palette are also available
Option - powder coating
Production and delivery lead time up to 1-2 weeks.
Please contact us about product availability and your requirements.